du 11/03/2020 au 12/12/2020
Duration : 01:00
left out of 1
- Type of journey : Local Flight
- Type of flight : Fine weather flight (VFR)
- Departure time : flexible
- Expected time of arrival : flexible
- The Pilot can pick you up by car : Yes
Redhill Train Station, Redstone Hill, Redhill, UK
- Flexible departure time ? : No flexibility
- Check-in time : 15 minutes before
- Maximum luggage weight : 11 Lbs
- Expected response time : Manual < 3 hours
- Model : DA 20
- Brand/Manufacturer : Diamond
- Cosiness : Standard
- Numbers of flight hours as captain on this aircraft : 8 Hour(s)
- Number of flight hours as captain on this Aircraft for the last 3 months : ----------- Hour(s)
A flight taking us out of Redhill Surrey Hills towards the east at Sevenoaks. We will then fly north past Dartford Bridge up to Brentwood and west towards Banbury Resevoir. then return the same way but flying over Brands Hatch race course and Chartwell House ( Churchill's Home). You will get to see London skyline, Canary Wharf, City of London, Thames Estuary, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Dartford Bridge. The flight lasts about an hour.
Warning: This flight is not a commercial flight, your flight can be canceled.
Example: for weather reasons.
For more information, please see the FAQ here.
Departure at 09:00
Duration of the flight : 13:00
Arrival at 22:00